The World Robot Summit(“WRS”) is sponsored by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization(NEDO) who has entrusted the operational assignment to Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun who will be running the organizing bureau.
This Terms of Service(“Terms of Service”) sets the conditions for using the service(“Service”) provided through WRS VIRTUAL(“Website”) for the World Robot Summit operated by Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun. All registered users(“Users”) will use the Service in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Article 1 (Subject)
The Terms of Service applies to all uses of the Services provided through the Website.
Unless otherwise specified, when specific terms are set in addition to the conditions in the Terms of Service which contradicts or infringes on the Terms of Service, the specific terms supersede the Terms of Service.
Article 2 (Usage Registration)
Those who wish to use the Service must consent to the Terms of Service and complete the registration process as set forth by the Website.
Article 3 (Managing the Registered Information)
Users are responsible for managing the email address and password registered with the Service.
Under any circumstance, Users must refrain from loaning or sharing their email address and password registered with the Service with a third party. Except for any instance where there is a willful or a material negligence, WRS will not be held liable for any damage that arises from the use by a third party.
Article 4 (Prohibited Matter)
Users must not engage in the following upon using the Service.
(1) Any action that infringes on laws, regulation, or public order
(2) Any criminal act
(3) Any action which infringes on the contents, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual
property of or pertaining to the Service
(4) Any action which damages or obstructs the server or network function of the Website, other Users,
or any third party
(5) Any action that potentially obstructs the operation of the Service on the Website
(6) Any act that leads to or attempts at an unauthorized access
(7) Any use of the Service with a fraudulent intent
(8) Any act that causes disbenefit, damage, or discomfort to other Users or third-party related
to the Service
(9) Impersonation of other Users
(10) Unauthorized advertising, solicitation, or sales activity through the Service of the Website
(11) Any act that directly or indirectly benefits antisocial forces in relation to the Service of the Website
(12) Any other act which the Website deems unfit
Article 5 (Suspension of the Service)
All or part of the Services of the Website may be discontinued or suspended without prior notice to the User under the following situation:
(1) For maintenance or update of the computer system of the Service
(2) When the Service cannot be provided due to force majeure including earthquake, lightening strike, fire,
blackout, or natural disaster
(3) When an accident stops the computer or the communication network
(4) When WRS deems difficult to provide the Service on the Website
Article 6 (Changes to the Service Detail)
WRS has the right to change any details of the Service or suspend the Service at any time without prior notice to the User and will not be held liable for any damages to the User incurs from such change or suspension.
Article 7 (Change in the Terms of Service)
The Terms of Service is subject to change as needed without prior notice to the User. Usage of the Service after the change to the Terms of Service will be recognized as consent.
Article 8 (Handling of Personal Data)
Article 9 (Notification)
Any notification or information pertaining to the Website will be delivered to the User with the method as prescribed by WRS. Unless notified otherwise, the contact details registered will be used to deliver the message and the notice/message is deemed to have been sent to the User.
Article 10 (Confirm/Change/Delete Information)
User can confirm/change the registered information by logging onto the Website with one’s email address and password. User can delete one’s account at any time.
To delete your account from the Website, contact:
However, please note that it may take some time for your registered information to be completely deleted.
Article 11 (Resolve through Consultation)
When a doubt arises to the interpretation of the articles in the Terms of Service or an incident arises which is not in the scope of the Terms of Service, WRS and the User agrees to engage in a discussion in sincerity to come to an amicable resolution.
Article 12(Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The Terms of Services will be interpreted under the laws and regulations of Japan.
In the event a dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, the dispute shall be resolved by the Tokyo District Court as the agreed exclusive jurisdiction.